Submission of Abstract
Abstract Deadline (oral) – August 31, 2016
Abstract Deadline (poster) – September 30, 2016
Submit your abstract online to be considered for oral and poster presentations at PPTOX V.
Abstracts are reviewed and scored based on the scientific content, originality, and relation to the mission of PPTOX V.
Notifications of abstracts selected for oral and poster presentations are scheduled to be sent from 24 to 30 September, 2016.
To submit, you will need:
- Please check presentation style ([POSTER]or[POSTER or ORAL])
- Please check primary abstract category
- Abstract title (150 character limit) and text (3,000 character limit) (limits include spaces)
- Presenter and co-author contact information (includes primary institution, address, email, and degree(s)if applicable)
Submission eligibility and rules:
- Abstracts may be submitted until August 31, 2016 by sending an email to email@example.com
- All abstracts are welcome. There are no membership requirements for abstract submission.
- Submission of an abstract DOES NOT register you for the meeting. Registration can be completed online.
- Authorship and submission of multiple abstracts is permitted.
- Graphics (figures and tables) may not be submitted. Abstracts are text-only.
- Submitted abstracts may be withdrawn by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent by the primary author.
- For additional questions or concerns with abstract submission, please contact Takuto TSUCHIYA, PhD.